Have you ever bullshitted an assignment so hard you basically laugh after every sentence you write
It’s even funnier when you actually ace those assignments. And it’s fucking hilarious when the instructor asks you if they could show your paper to the other students as an example of the sort of paper they should be writing.
And all you can think is, “I don’t even remember what I fucking wrote,” as you let them tell the students how perfect your paper was.
Introducing our new game called:
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
- Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
- No touching or messing with anybody else’s phones.
- You don’t have to stack the phones. This was done for picture taking purposes.
- I realize I should perhaps think of a different name for this awesome game. Because I don’t mean to imply that everyone who checks their phone during meals is a di*k.
- I recommend not being such a stickler or hardass on people about the rules and even initiation of the game. Basic premise is to just get people open to the idea of staying active and attentive to one another. But if someone has to take a call; they have to take a call =).
- Have fun! It’s really more of a fun concept in this new age high tech life of ours. Conversation is the spice of life.
AU in which I have money
It’s taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I’m going. Where I’ve always been going.
hello 911 benedict cumberbatch said and read naughty things and then he winked
I have a friend who is dyslexic and one time he said “I put the sexy into dyslexia”and he waited for like thirty seconds and just went “fuck”.
Benedict reading the lyrics to R. Kelly’s song, “Genius”
typical representation of people 1 week before finals.
During the Bubonic Plague, doctors wore these bird-like masks to avoid becoming sick. They would fill the beaks with spices and rose petals, so they wouldn’t have to smell the rotting bodies.
A theory during the Bubonic Plague was that the plague was caused by evil spirits. To scare the spirits away, the masks were intentionally designed to be creepy.
Mission fucking accomplished
hobbit next week
hOBbit NExt WEEK
HOBBIT NEXT WEEK
THE HOBBIT NEXT WEEK
- NEXT WEEK
- NEXT FUCKING WEEK